Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Good reasons for geeks to have kids

Up until this time, I will admit I have been kind of torn on the whole having children issue. I mean, kids are cool and all, but so is being able to do whatever I want, whenever I want. The internal debate just ended for me when I saw these though. Motherhood it is! :)




Seriously, how freaking cute are those? Yeah, I know, I shouldn't force my insane geekiness onto my future innocent children, but fortunately I have no conscience, so yay! :)

10 comments:

  1. Man, if I have kids they are totally going to wear those things. The newbie one is great. I wouldn't want to put my kid in one of those red shirts, though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to being a nerdy parent. I've already had internal moral debates about whether it would be wrong to get a Star Trek red shirt onesie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA! You guys may be right about the whole red shirt thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this :)
    I'm at www.collegelawgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The newbie one is totally precious. I really don't understand why they would even MAKE the red shirts though! That's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!!! Those are just hilarious!!! Dayum...now I gotta reconsider the having kids thing all over again.... XD

    Great blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. it made me think of bears, beets and Battlestar Galactica

    ReplyDelete