After I posted the thing earlier about my award, I remembered that I never did a post about my "Stylish Blogger Award", which was given to me by Diet Chic, from "Diet Chic on a mission" http://dietchiconamission.blogspot.com/. Hopefully she will forgive me for being late with this post, I am still kind of new to the blogging world. So here it is:
Now I am supposed to share seven things about myself and award this to some deserving bloggers:
Some things about me:
1. I like the color yellow, for some reason it just seems happier than the other colors.
2. I have recently discovered Dr. Who, and am not sure how the hell I missed out on something so awesome before now.
3. I miss california.
4. I HATE the south, and am pretty sure that this is the place where dreams go to die.
5. I am engaged to a member of the military.
6. I have an ongoing love affair with all things created by Joss Whedon.
7. I am considering getting my first tattoo soon. I have always had piercings, but no tats yet, and I think it's time.
The award Winners:
Sarah May from Breaking Taboo http://sarahwaffles.blogspot.com/ . I love reading her blog. It is a very honest account of daily life, parenthood, loss, love, and whatever else :)
Corissa Marie from "His Redneck Nay Wife". She has started her blog to chronicle the ups and downs of her life as a young military wife. Plus she's adorable :)
Stephen from "I Love Movies, But I Hate Yours" http://dillypogo-reviews.blogspot.com/ He has a very entertaining movie-review blog, that I have just discovered and am quite enjoying.
Eleni from "RPG Called Life" http://rpgcalledlife.blogspot.com/ never fails to amuse me. She is a fellow geek-girl, and her blog is awesome :)