Monday, January 3, 2011

He didn't pass the psych test to get into Hogwarts

While I have to say that I find his level of commitment impressive (read: frightening), I am slightly concerned about his mental health, and a little worried about the safety of any girl slightly resembling Emma Watson living withing a 500 mile radius from him. I am half expecting a follow-up video of him hanging himself from the rafters by his Gryffindor House replica scarf, when it finally occurs to him that he is not, in fact, Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong, I love all things Potter, but this kid might be taking it a bit too far. :)

6 comments:

  1. CREEPY!!...wait that doesnt cover it!! although have you seen the picture where the kid CARVED JB I love you (JB as in Justin Bieber)

    http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/2011/01/03/things-you-may-one-day-regret-carving-into-your-arm/?xrs=synd_fbconnect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! LOL, That might actually be worse than harry potter boy. Someone needs some professional help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it so surprising to me that he's actually quite good-looking? Like hot people can't be crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot crazy people isn't the norm. Honestly I thought the guy looked a lot like Ron Weasley

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I guess he is kind of cute, and Katie I totally thought he looked more like Ron than Harry too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am assuming, beings as the whole house is covered in HP crap, that this young man lives on his own... meaning he is an adult?????

    I LOVE HP... but come on! I wonder where this guy will be in 10 years?

    ReplyDelete