Friday, January 7, 2011

The force is strong with this one



Okay, I obviously love Star Wars as much as any other geek, but some people are taking the whole fan thing to a whole new level. I mean, we have all heard of Star Wars cosplay, Star Wars themed weddings, etc. but now it has apparently become a valid lifestyle choice, even extending to fashion. So, here ya go: 

                   




I know exactly what you are thinking "These ARE the droids you are looking for", right? Yeah, well now that I think about it, the only one that might be a little overkill is the star wars full-back tattoo. I would actually wear those shoes, and I mean really, who wouldn't want a droid swimsuit? What can I say, I have been forcing the s/o to watch the trilogy with me (she had never seen it, gasp!), so I am feeling very Jedi-centric at the moment. Mock me if you want, but I might just have to throw you into the sarlacc pit.

9 comments:

  1. WOW i love this, i love your blog!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Star Wars either. lol. I've had many people tell me that my life is not complete until I have seen it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like never having seen Star Wars is tantamount to my friend who has never ridden a bike. I shouldn't be able to connect with these people on any fundamental level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog!!! :) Feel free drop me an email! Looks like you're new to blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are awesome and I don't even like Star Wars that much. ESPECIALLY the tattoo. That is dedication. And, it's kind of hard to say it's a fad, since the films were made over 30 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first thing I thought when I saw the girls in the suits was that exactly "these are the droids you are looking for"! hahahahha... but seriously... those girls look hungry... I think I have a turkey sandwich in my purse they can have.

    DUDE I would SO rock those heels!

    ReplyDelete