Saturday, January 1, 2011

I am going to try the 30 Day Photo Challenge :)

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with 10 facts about you
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you’ve been close with longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of a place you miss
Day 05 – A picture of your best accomplishment
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of your favorite animal
Day 10 – A picture of your celeb. crush
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A Picture of you and your friends.
Day 18 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 19 – A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you want to do again
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite movie
Day 24 – A picture of someone you would marry
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of you and your best friend
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss

6 comments:

  1. I am always everyones therapist too... wtf lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I failed at this!! I kept forgetting...we'll see how my 365 project goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah well, once I saw your 365 project thing, I kind of wished that I had done that, it seems like a fun idea :) lol, we will see if I can keep up with this thing though. Sometimes my attention span is seriously lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I spaced out on the 30 day thing, but I want to do the 365, I'm hoping I can at least keep that up until after DH get home from deployment so that he can see what he missed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's cute! That will be fun for him to see when he gets back :)

    ReplyDelete