Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you

I guess this will probably cement my utter geekiness in your mind, but I think I have to choose Joss Whedon. Well, not him exactly, but the heroes that he has given us. Besides creating amazingly empowering roles for women, he has given us a whole new kind of superhero:

Angel and Spike, from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", and "Angel"

Echo, from "Dollhouse"

Buffy Summers, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Captain Mal Reynolds, from "Firefly"

4 comments:

  1. YES!!! And I love how he uses the same actors. I am a Firefly fanatic and he's my hero just because of it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. he, I don't even know the guy.

    anyway, following you now!


    http://kind-of-informational.blogspot.com/
    my blog, if you feel like giving it a click :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I´ve given you an award.
    check it out...
    http://dietchiconamission.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete