Saturday, January 22, 2011

I got an award!

So, Brandy Rose, over at "Consequently Slapdash" http://consequentlyslapdash.blogspot.com/ gave me a blog award! Since hers is pretty much the most amusing blog that I have come across since entering the blogosphere, I am very excited about it! :) She's totally hilarious, so if you haven't already found her blog, go check it out. Here is my award:




Now, apparently, I am supposed to list 5 of my "guilty pleasures", and then give the award to three other writers.
Guilty Pleasures:
1. Diet Coke. I basically drink it from the time I get up until I go to bed. Caffeine is my drug of choice :)
2. The Big Bang Theory. It's my go-to choice of viewing material whenever I want to be cheered up. Despite my general hatred of sit-coms, this show is unlike any other, and never fails to make me laugh.
3. SecondLife. There is something refreshing about living in a world where you can be whoever you want whenever you want. I'm not on it as much as I used to be, but once in a while it is the perfect brainless activity.
4. The Lego Harry Potter game on PS3. I don't know why it amuses me so much, but it really does. The s/o and I have spent much of this weekend playing it :)
5. Getting my nails done. What can I say, not everything about me is geeky. I am still a girl, after all!

Award Recipients:

Charlotte from 'The Only Exception" http://theonlyexception-charlotte.blogspot.com/  She is a self-proclaimed hair and beauty addict, and her blog is a constant source of good makeup tips, and cute accessories :)

Metatron from "Meanwile, in an undisclosed location" http://youliveinanunforgivingplace.blogspot.com/  Now, I don't know exactly how much a guy will appreciate getting the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award", but I thought I would give it to him anyways, simply because his blog never fails to amuse me.

Kludge from "Fusion Ring" http://fusionring.blogspot.com/ has assembled the most hilarious assortment of geek paraphernalia/ridiculous items/things I need to buy immediately, and his commentary is awesome.

7 comments:

  1. I looove The Big Bang Theory, the show is something I can watch over and over again and never get bored!! Love Sheldon Cooper... Bazinga! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you huni xxxx means a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna sound really really bad but i dont know your name lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Charlotte it's Sherise, but my Profile just says "The Princess". lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are very few things in this world that are as awesome as Sheldon...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Princess

    Congrats on your award!

    Liked the guilty pleasures. (Diet Coke is one of the most addictive substances on the PLANET!)

    Thanks for the award! Thats cool!

    ReplyDelete