So, Brandy Rose, over at "Consequently Slapdash" http://consequentlyslapdash.blogspot.com/ gave me a blog award! Since hers is pretty much the most amusing blog that I have come across since entering the blogosphere, I am very excited about it! :) She's totally hilarious, so if you haven't already found her blog, go check it out. Here is my award:
Now, apparently, I am supposed to list 5 of my "guilty pleasures", and then give the award to three other writers.
1. Diet Coke. I basically drink it from the time I get up until I go to bed. Caffeine is my drug of choice :)
2. The Big Bang Theory. It's my go-to choice of viewing material whenever I want to be cheered up. Despite my general hatred of sit-coms, this show is unlike any other, and never fails to make me laugh.
3. SecondLife. There is something refreshing about living in a world where you can be whoever you want whenever you want. I'm not on it as much as I used to be, but once in a while it is the perfect brainless activity.
4. The Lego Harry Potter game on PS3. I don't know why it amuses me so much, but it really does. The s/o and I have spent much of this weekend playing it :)
5. Getting my nails done. What can I say, not everything about me is geeky. I am still a girl, after all!
Charlotte from 'The Only Exception" http://theonlyexception-charlotte.blogspot.com/ She is a self-proclaimed hair and beauty addict, and her blog is a constant source of good makeup tips, and cute accessories :)
Metatron from "Meanwile, in an undisclosed location" http://youliveinanunforgivingplace.blogspot.com/ Now, I don't know exactly how much a guy will appreciate getting the "Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award", but I thought I would give it to him anyways, simply because his blog never fails to amuse me.
Kludge from "Fusion Ring" http://fusionring.blogspot.com/ has assembled the most hilarious assortment of geek paraphernalia/ridiculous items/things I need to buy immediately, and his commentary is awesome.