Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

Well this is a hard one. I can think of at least ten people I would like to trade places with for a day, but here are a few of them:

Courtney Love- I know what you are thinking, "Why would anyone want to be her for a day?", Well, I just think it would be amazing to be able to be as absolutely unapologetically psychotic as I want, and have nobody even bat an eyelash.

Number Six- Do I even HAVE to explain why? I mean really, who wouldn't want to be a cylon for a day?   




Felicia Day- She got to act in Buffy, the Guild, Eureka, Dollhouse, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Plus, she is a real-life geek girl, WOW addict, and Whedon fanatic.


          

1 comment:

  1. If I traded places with those chicks... I would walk the streets naked.

    ReplyDelete