Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 05 – A picture of your best accomplishment

I will not be waxing poetic about my relationship on this blog, but I will just say that I am engaged to the most amazing person that I have ever met. I know, a successful, happy relationship might not seem like an "accomplishment"; but, for those of you who know me in RL and have seen first-hand the swirling vortex of fail that are my past relationships, you will understand. I have found someone who is loves me, just as I am, and I have never been happier. Since I will not be posting any pics of the s/o on here, here is a picture of some flowers she gave me :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! Oh, and anyone who says a happy relationship is not an accomplishment, has clearly never been a part of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree with pp there!

    That is fantastic! Many more years of happy to come for you two!

    ReplyDelete