Sunday, January 23, 2011

Geeks need bling too.

Valentines Day is coming up, and jewelry seems to be the gift of choice for that profit-driven "holiday", so I though... geek gift ideas! Here is some awesome geek jewelry:

A "Pi necklace", for the math geek.

A "Jaws" ring :)


Power button earrings, for the computer geek.
Star-Wars cufflinks, for the snazzy boy geeks.


Vampire-bite necklace for the twi-hards
Lego rings, what could be better?

Oh, and in case you are looking for something a little more romantic, I leave you with these:



9 comments:

  1. I love the Star Wars cuff links :)
    I'm a new follower from the Military Monday blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav place to shop for gifts no matter what the occassion: ThinkGeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower :)

    I'd so get that Jaws ring if it were in silver...and all those undies are win!

    hed www.hedabovewater.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that Jaws ring. IT's soooo cool! And those panties crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need all of the above. Espeically the lego rings, the xbox panties and the blogging panties. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started following just so I could say I'm totally digging the NES panties. ThinkGeek FTW! \(^_^)/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post. I've found lego cufflinks on etsy that I think are pretty fab. And a brain locket for the zombie loving girl.
    I think my husband needs the Star Wars cuff links ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! I love the undies!!!! Do they come in GIANGANTOR sizes??? I am so Googling this simultaneously...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you find the jaws ring? WANT.

    ReplyDelete